A lot of castles dot our great region. “Bastides“ (Provencal’ homes) and wineries offer rental spaces for prestigious private events (weddings, baptisms) or professional events (seminars, conferences).
Here is a selection:
• The Château Virant is located on the Aix-en-Provence land, in Lançon de Provence and benefits from the eponymous protected origin appelation. Founded in the 17th century, the sheep farm of 200m² has become a beautiful fully-equipped reception room with dry stone walls and arches. It can accommodate up to 120 seated people and more than 180 people for cocktail parties. You will be able to incorporate your seminar or meeting with a guided tour of the estate or an extra virgin olive oil tasting.
Here, we organized the “Vascular and Orthopedics Care for Elderly Patients” meeting for the private hospital Résidence du Parc.
• The Château de Berne, in the Var region between Lorgues and Flayosc, dates from the 18th century. Its estate extends over 500 hectares. It is a location forming part of Provence wine tourism and also welcomes seminars, meetings or incentive workshops. It proposes Quad or VTT treks, cooking classes, treasure hunts, and team building exercises organized around its specialty, the creation of wine, from the blending of different grape varieties to the labeling of the bottle design.
Different rooms (from 37m² to 288m²) are available for rent. For example, the Bacchus room can accommodate up to 160 seated people and the famous conservatory of the Jasmin Garden up to 180.
There is also a warm friendly spa and Relais & Châteaux Hotel. With twenty-seven rooms, it has a family atmosphere and offers different formulas: ‘relaxation’, ‘escape’, ‘well-being’, etc.
• Just outside Aix-en-Provence, in Puy-Sainte-Reparade, the Château de la Garde is a “bastide” from the 17th century, located in the heart of a magnificent park full of fountains, statues, and 100-year-old trees. The Orangerie reception room is a conservatory can welcome up to 200 seated people. Completely soundproof for dance evenings, it is equipped with many outbuildings that can accommodate service providers such as caterers. A swimming pool and a tennis court are also available for all guests. Lounge spaces can be created outdoors with Philippe Starck furniture.
• The Château de Roquefeuille is a wine estate located near Aix-en-Provence. It extends over 200 hectares in the heart of the grapevines, on the foothills of Mont Olympe and Mont Aurélien, in front of the Sainte-Victoire mountain. The castle has a room which can hold up to 700 people, and a hangar of 2,500m2 used as an exhibition hall. The outdoors can be arranged with “Barnum“ tent structures, offering a 360° view, for cocktail dinners or gala evenings.
Take advantage of your stay to show your guests the Château de Roquefeuille wine cellar and its top-ranked wines.
• The Château La Coste is a wine estate combining wine and art. Indeed, it hosts an art center designed by the Japanese master architect Tadao Ando. For your seminars and meetings, two fully-equipped rooms located in the heart of the historical buildings are available for rent. The bigger can accommodate up to 100 people. A guided tour of the winery led by Jean Nouvel can be integrated in your program, followed up by a commented tasting. A different tour of the Art & Architecture route can also be considered. The lunches are served in the Art Center Snack bar, with “à la carte” menus or self-service buffets.
• The Peyrassol estate is also open to the creation of art with its monumental sculptures located halfway between the vineyards and forest. It is one of the most beautiful open air contemporary art collections. Jean Dubuffet, Jean Tinguely, Arman, César, Niki de Saint Phalle, Bernar Venet … some of the most prestigious artists works are exposed!
Located in the foothills of the Massif des Maures and founded in 13th century by the Order of the Knights Templar, the Peyrassol Commandery extends through nearly 850 hectares of oaks, olive groves and vineyards. It is a perfect quiet environment, good for concentration and exchange. The estate proposes different privately-equipped reception rooms and many seminar packages: Oenology Initiation (wine cellar and winery tour and AOP Côtes de Provence wine tasting), Way of Life (sculpture park tour with golf carts), and Team Building (quad and tree top adventure trail in the Aoubret park and go-carting only 15 minutes from the estate).
• Sainte-Marie estate dates 18th century and is located in Bormes-les-Mimosas, in the heart of the Var Côte d’Azur, at the foot of the Massif des Maures. The Sainte-Marie vineyards extend over 40 hectares. It is possible to rent the sheep farm in the vineyards (up to 40 seated people), the tasting cellar (80 max. occ.), the Sainte-Marie Ballroom (150 max. occ.) and the evening tent (200 max. occ.). VTT treks in vineyards are possible, as well as tasting events.
This year, we organized the gala evening of the Cardiovascular Emergencies Meeting.
If you want to organize your next event in one of these typical Provencal places, contact us, we will take care of everything, e.g. hotel bookings, transport and shuttles, etc.