After a busy first semester with no fewer than 13 events and a well-deserved holiday, the whole team of divine [id] is back on track, ready for the last 5 events of 2017 (not counting its in-house seminar).
• As of September 16, we will be in Toulouse for the 4th day of “In September Toulouse is Endovenous”. Since 2016 we have collaborated with the French Phlebology Society (SFP) on the Phlebopratic workshops and the annual congress in December. Now for the first time, we have been entrusted with the organization of this event which focusses on the latest news of interventional endovenous.
• In October 7-8, we will go to La Seyne-sur-Mer for the 4th cardiology meeting of Marseille’s Saint-Joseph hospital. Cardiology news will be treated in particular in post-ESC 2017, hybrid therapy before the combination of cardiac insufficiency and atrial fibrillation and the difficulties of the right side of the heart.
That same month, divine [id] will hold its annual seminar in the Camargue. But hush, the exact location is still a secret. We’ll make sure we keep you updated because it’s a tried and tested way of discovering new places and participating in incentive activities to better offer them to you afterwards.
• In November, on Tuesday 21, we will be in Marseille for the 11th regional Airwaysud meeting that takes place every two years. This year it will focus on new recommendations for intubation (from theory to practice).
• Lastly, in December, the French Phlebology Society (SFP) will celebrate its 70th anniversary at the 76th Annual SFP Paris Congress, which will take place from 7 to 9 December at the Pullman Paris-Center Bercy Hotel, the same as in 2016.
• We will then leave for Bordeaux for Perspectives 2017 which will take place on Friday, December 15. This year we will focus on a dual thematic: “My most didactic or nightmarish case and my most promising and innovative technique”.
We will be very glad to meet you again after the summer holiday period and we will do our utmost to satisfy you.