The C2, a non-standard address
Always on the lookout for trends and latest news of the “cité phocéenne”, today we would like to introduce to you the brand new 5* hotel opening in Marseille.
Indeed, a few days ago a new hotel has opened in the center of Marseille, in a late nineteenth century private mansion.
The C2 atmosphere is a sweet blend of classicism – with marble, parquet floors, columns, a bronze banister staircase – and contemporary with beautiful designer pieces. Moreover, each month, the hotel will host art exhibitions and sound & light shows.
Discover below the recipe of this exceptional place, which includes 20 bedrooms, a Filorga spa, a lounge bar and a private beach on the Degaby island, near the coast of Marseille:
– Soak up the sun from the terraces of the top floor bedrooms, with Notre-Dame de la Garde “full frame” in the background, or on the large terrace bar.
– Let yourself be surprised by Mariano, the Argentian bartender (and) traveler, who will lavish his advice, while eclectic music is being played. Concerts and dj sets will be held on weekday evenings and weekends…
– Free your senses and emotions in the Filorga Spa enjoying the indoor pool, the jacuzzi or the color showers. A moment out of time!
– Schedule your seminars, conferences in a dedicated and equipped space, bright and contemporary.
– Relax on the C2 Beach, on the mysterious Degaby island, where the sand gave way to the white rock, full of iodine and sun-drenched and where mattresses, fresh fruit plates …are just waiting for giving you a unique experience.
More information: www.c2-hotel.com